Enrollment Conferences & Course Fair!
Enrollment is a collaborative effort between you, your family, and your PRIDE teacher! It is important that students and parents attend, as this is the PERFECT setting to have all of the resources needed to make informed decisions about your future.
February 22 (noon-8 p.m.)
February 23 (7 a.m.- 3 p.m.)
Look for an email to make your 30–minute appointment through SIGNUP GENIUS.
The 30-minute Conference…
· Guidance from your PRIDE teacher to go in the direction you would like to go.
· A “worksheet” that lists all courses that are available for your grade-level as well as courses you’ve been recommended to take by your current teachers.
· A review of your current academic standing.
· Access to the Career Cruising’s COURSE PLANNER and computer labs to begin or even finish your course selection for the upcoming year.
The Course Fair…
· A “walk through” of ALL the courses at GHS to allow you to “see” what classes are offered. Walk through before or after your appointment or BOTH!
· Over 40 tables set up to help you know more about what each class really is all about.
· Representatives from concurrent enrollment partners (Newman University, Wichita State University – Project Lead the Way, and WSU Tech) will be here to talk about college credit.
· PLUS all core classes, elective classes, CTE Pathways, and current students available for questions and tours!
Career Cruising Enrollment
Enrollment will be submitted through your Career Cruising account. Counselors will meet with students after Enrollment Conferences to assist with this process. Students will have until March 13 to submit course request for the 2018-2019 school year.