Enrollment Conferences & Course Fair!
Enrollment is a collaborative effort between you, your family, and your PRIDE teacher! It is important that students and parents attend, as this is the PERFECT setting to have all of the resources needed to make informed decisions about your future.
February 20 (noon-8 p.m.)
February 21 (7 a.m.- 3 p.m.)
The 30-minute Conference…
· Guidance from your PRIDE teacher to go in the direction you would like to go.
· A list of recommended courses to take by your current teachers.
· A review of your current academic standing.
· Access to the Career Cruising’s COURSE PLANNER and computer labs to finish your course selection for the upcoming year.
The Course Fair…
· A “walk through” of ALL the courses at GHS to allow you to “see” what classes are offered. Walk through before or after your appointment or BOTH!
· Over 40 tables set up to help you know more about what each class really is all about.
· A Kansas 2- and 4-year College Fair in the Library. Learn how dual-credit transfers and what majors are offered.
· Representatives from concurrent enrollment partners (Newman University, Wichita State University – Project Lead the Way, and WSU Tech) will be here to talk about college credit.
· PLUS all core classes, elective classes, CTE Pathways, and current students available for questions and tours!
Career Cruising Enrollment
Enrollment will be submitted through your Career Cruising account. Counselors will meet with students after Enrollment Conferences to assist with this process. Students will have until March 6 to submit course request for the 2020-21 school year.
Michelle Murray-Cline, Counselor (A-G)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 316.794.4115 ext. 32041
Scott Kinderknecht, Counselor (H-O)
Email: email@example.com Phone: 316.794.4115 ext. 32143
Kim Hoetmer, Counselor (P-Z) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 316.794.4115 ext. 32040
Karen Jones, Counseling Office Secretary Email: email@example.com
Phone: 316.794.4115 ext. 32046