Welcome Parents, Guardians and Students!
Please use this website as a resource for up-to-date lesson plans, class notes and documents. You will find weekly lesson plans and assignments under "Lesson Plans" to the left. Make sure to check out the subscribe feature to add the lessons to your calendar!
Intro. to Engineering Design and Civil Engineering and Architecture Materials:
- One 1-in 3-ring binder with view front (about $2 at Walmart). This notebook will remain in the PLTW room (NOTE: In 2020-2021 school year, these notebooks will travel with the students)
- One package of 5-tab dividers (about $1 at Walmart)
- Pencils and pens
- Earbuds (with standard auxiliary jack compatible with computers… no USB C or Apple Lightning earbuds, please). Students will need these frequently in class. They may use them in other classes, but the expectation is they bring the earbuds with them daily.
- Scientific or graphing calculator (Math department recommends TI-84 CE graphing calculator)
- 1 box of tissues (optional, but appreciated by all)