Welcome Parents, Guardians and Students!
Please use this website as a resource for up-to-date lesson plans, class notes and documents. You will find weekly lesson plans and assignments under "Lesson Plans" to the left. Make sure to check out the subscribe feature to add the lessons to your calendar!
Algebra 1 Required Materials:
- Grading Pens
- I strongly encourage students to invest in a graphing calculator, which we will use in this class and future math classes. I recommend theTI-84 Plus CE—or comparable model—which runs about $100-$120. This graphing calculator is also approved for use on the ACT college entrance exam. Otherwise, an excellent scientific calculator, such as the TI-30XS Multiview, can be purchased for around $15 from Walmart or Dillon's.
- Notebook paper
- 3-ring binder (can be used for other classes, if needed. Merely an organizational tool for notes and homework).
- 1 box of tissues (optional, but appreciated by all)
Intro. to Engineering Design and Civil Engineering and Architecture Materials:
- One 1-in 3-ring binder with view front (about $2 at Walmart). This notebook will remain in the PLTW room.
- One package of 150 ct. college ruled loose leaf notebook paper (about $1 at Walmart)
- Two packages of 5-tab dividers (about $1 each at Walmart)
- Pencils and pens
- Scientific or graphing calculator.