Welcome Parents, Guardians and Students!
Please use this website as a resource for up-to-date lesson plans, class notes and documents. You will find weekly lesson plans and assignments under "Lesson Plans" to the left. Make sure to check out the subscribe feature to add the lessons to your calendar!
Intro. to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, and Civil Engineering and Architecture Materials:
- One 1-in 3-ring binder with view front (about $2 at Walmart). This notebook will remain in the PLTW room (NOTE: In 2021-2022 school year, these notebooks will travel with the students)
- Pencils and pens
- Earbuds (bluetooth or with standard auxiliary jack compatible with computers… no Apple Lightening earbuds, please). Students will need these frequently in class. They may use them in other classes, but the expectation is they bring the earbuds with them daily.
- Wireless Mouse for use with Chromebook (you can find a good $10 option on Amazon. When we get into our CAD program, it is much easier for students to use a mouse than the trackpad).
- Scientific or graphing calculator (Math department recommends TI-84 CE graphing calculator)
- 1 box of tissues (optional, but appreciated by all)